Thursday, October 3, 2013

NPIT2 Reminder

A friend has written reminding me that the deadline is fast approaching for submitting papers to the Second International Conference on Non-professional Interpreting and Translation. It's October 31. For more information and the call for papers, enter npit2 in the Search box on the right.

Meanwhile there's still some unfinished business from last year's NPIT1. To the people who asked me at ForlĂ­ whether I was going to publish something from my inaugural presentation, the answer now is that I've converted the PowerPoint version into a conventional paper for the proceedings. However, it looks like it'll be some time yet before the proceedings are published.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is so awesome that now I know the deadline of my assignment which I am doing from Second International Conference on Non-professional Interpreting and Translation. It's October 31 and I am almost there to complete it. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is about Natural translation, Native translation and language Brokering for explanations of these technical terms. This is really informative blog. More information share with us on this topic. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this article. Keep it up good work. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad to see this article. This is very informative and helpful for us. The PowerPoint version into a conventional paper for the proceedings. Thanks for sharing this article with us. Now it's time to get https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared a very informative blog. This is very helpful for students. I encourage you to publish more information in translation with us. Now it's time to get Best track suits for men for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was searching to read that kind of article and I finally found it. It was so informative. Thanks for sharing. Now its time to avail https://boisecabservice.com/"> for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the reminder about NPIT2! It's great to hear that your NPIT1 presentation is on its way to being published. Looking forward to the upcoming conference and the release of those proceedings. Now, let's explore the realm of double chin treatment .

    ReplyDelete